End of Year Differentiated Literacy Centers for 2nd and 3rd Grade-This pack contains 5 literacy centers that are perfect to use for the end of the year! These end of year literacy centers are perfect for 2nd or 3rd grade. Differentiation is key when it comes to planning activities for your literacy centers...so these make differentiating at the end of the school year a breeze!
Each activity includes:
-“More support” option for students who are still developing in their understanding
- “More challenging” option for those students who are ready for the next step.
Prep once, and you’re ready to go! Each activity also comes with a recording sheet.(unless otherwise noted).
Skills covered in this literacy center pack:
- Main Idea and Details
- Author's Purpose
- Compare and Contrast
You'll love the skills these stations cover and your students will love the fun summer theme. Perfect for helping you get through those last few months of school!
End of Year Literacy Stations in this pack:
- Surfing Shades of Meaning- understanding shades of meaning among words.
- Let’s Compare- comparing and contrasting two similar texts
- What’s the Scoop- Main idea and details
- Author’s Purpose Camp-out- Understanding the author’s purpose (persuade, inform, entertain)
- Summer Write Up- Students choose a writing prompt and respond.
Why It's a MUST! ✅
You'll love how easy it is to integrate and engage your students at the end of school with these fun summer themed activities. Each station includes direction cards, differentiation tips, and recording sheets to help streamline the prep! Keep the learning going all the way to the end of the year!
Need more center activities?
Check out the rest of the centers in the Center Days series:
or SAVE 30% off with the ALL YEAR BUNDLE