End of Year Writing Activity and Craft-One in a Melon Expository Writing Activity- Its the end of the year and it's time to celebrate! Use this simple and fun end of year writing activity and craft to get your students thinking about all the amazing things you've done this school year.
This activity includes everything you need to guide your students through the writing process to complete an end of year expository writing activity and craft with an added watermelon bonus!
Other Writing Activities Like This One:
Or SNAG all my writing crafts:
This File Includes:
- Book suggestions and resource page- perfect place to start planning your writing unit! Includes links to book suggestions and videos.
- 5 Day Writing Lesson Plans- Simplify with these writing lesson plans. Includes suggestions on what to do each day to best use this unit in your classroom!
- Brainstorm sheet- get your students thinking with this organized brainstorming sheet. Primary and regular lines included.
- Rough draft paper- This rough draft sheet includes structured introduction, details, and conclusion sections to guide your students to create a well-organized expository writing piece. Includes primary and regular writing lines, so you can make this activity work for your students.
- Final draft writing paper- includes primary and regular writing lines
- Blank writing paper without title with primary and regular writing lines.
- Watermelon craft- this easy to assemble craft is perfect for decorating the finished writing project. Include two different options and an easy print and go option for when your low on time or supplies.
- Self checking rubric- perfect for helping your students revise and edit their writings.